Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl

Great performance by the Giants - though I suspect if the Pats had Gronkowski playing injury-free it would have been a very different games. But injuries are part of the game, if you're going to utilize one player a lot he's going to get hurt more often. Two of the Giants tight ends left the game with injuries.

I kind of consider the Bears my college football team and the Giants are my NFL team. Of course I'll always root for the Bears over the Giants, but I have to say the Patriots are damn fun to watch. Before that last Giants TD I was telling Michael that the Pats should let the Giants score and give the ball back to Brady... and that's exactly what they did! And it almost worked! They just play the game on so many different levels that I'll always be pleasantly surprised whenever watching them.

No comments:

Post a Comment