Thursday, January 17, 2013


Absolutely brilliant example of outsourcing. A programmer at a company in the US paid a Chinese company 20% of his salary to do all of his programming work. He would then spend most of the day in the office essentially doing nothing and kept the remaining 80%. To top it off according to his performance reviews he was considered one the firm's leading programming experts. Besides the dishonesty I don't really see anything wrong with this, who is to say the company (and not the worker) should capture the benefits of outsourcing?

No comments:

Post a Comment