Let's see how I've done by their standards.
1. If anything I sometimes take too long to respond to people.
2. My attitude is generally that I'm not owed anything by anyone. So I guess this one is a failure.
3. "Never turn down an open bar" - life's motto here.
4. I struggle with this, I'm always afraid that I'll be changing just for the sake of change. It takes me a long time to identify what specifically is making me unhappy.
5. To the fullest.
6. I have no problem when older more successful people pick up the check.
9. Work in progress.
11. I keep swearing off 4 am bars yet I keep going back to them :)
12. Paris Club was my "weeping puddle of regret"
14. Viva Barcelona!
15. Meh, probably the worst suggestion on here.
16. Since I know a few people who went last year and it made me lose all desire to go.
18. Uhmmm - probably not applicable, unless I decide to start cross dressing.
19. I like the spirit of the idea but I'm not a fan of road trips.
20. Hahahahahaha, so perfect!
21. Probably the most depressing line of the article. I hope its not true.
Brilliant all around, loved it!